This building was built in the year 1929; It has unique design details that are very representative of the architecture of the time.
In a privileged location in the heart of the city, it has a wide variety of shops around it, iconic places in Barcelona and excellent communication with the rest of the city.
1, 2, 3 BEDROOMS
FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED
1 TO 11 MONTHS RENTS
One of the most representative neighborhoods of Barcelona for the artistic atmosphere and the nightlife, the Raval neighborhood is one of the most central neighborhoods of the city, where you can find places like a: the Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona, or one of the street sculptures of the master Fernando Botero -El Gato-.
Just a 10-minute walk away you will find many tourist attractions, shopping areas, museums, parks and Barcelona’s beach. You can also enjoy an amazing variety of entertainment, nightlife and gastronomy.
• Metro: Línea 4 Barceloneta o Jaume I
• Bus: H14, V13, V15, V17, D20, 45, 59, 120, N80, N65, N8, N28, N70, N0, N6.
• Tren: Renfe Rodalies R2, Estación de Francia – Barceloneta.
• Las Ramblas: 2 minutes walk away
• El Born: 5 minutes walk away
• Catedral de Barcelona: 10 minutos walk away
• La Ciudadela: 15 minutes walk away
Explore flats, availability and prices and complete the form.
We will send you a detailed proposal and rental contract for digital signature.